June 17, 2013
Well hello from Bitburg. This first week was great.
Met with a few members, had a couple barbecues... Yes, they are all
American basically, it is a military ward, so really different compared to the
other wards i have been to here in Germany haha. I got to translate
though yesterday, because there are a few Germans that do come to the ward in
Bitburg, so I translated from English to German, wow that was hard...
My new companion is named Elder Holmes, he is
from Brigham City, Utah and has been on the mission since January (in Germany I
mean). He is so cool, excited to learn from him and to work with him here
in Bitburg.
We actually have some new investigators, or rather
potential investigators here, it seems that they know the missionaries since
many years ago, and randomly stopped like six months ago, so we are going to
try to get that going again, and we have a few other potentials, so that is
cool as well, things are picking up it seems.
Anyway, I have little time, so I will write you
all more later, love you all and thankful for the support you all give me.
Until next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment